For customers who need work permits that comply with the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) standards, we have designed a template you can use to create CSA-compliant work permits.
To select the CSA work permit template:
- Contact EasyPower customer support for the CSA
work permit template.
- Save the template in the work permit folder of
your current EasyPower version. For example, C:\Users\yourname\Documents\EasyPower
- Open EasyPower, and open a one-line you want to
use with the CSA work permit template.
- Click Tool > Options > File Locations.
- Next to Work Permit Location, browse to
the location of the CSA template, and then select the WPTemplateCSA.docx file.
You may need to change the filter to find All Files *.* to see the file.
- Click Open, and then click OK to
save the template location.
To use the CSA work permit template:
- On the Home tab, click Short Circuit.
- Select a bus, and then click Fault Bus(es).
- Right-click on the bus, and then click Arc
Flash Work Permit.
- In the Work Task Dialog box, select the task for which you want to print the permit, and then click OK. The CSA work permit is displayed.