Follow these steps if you need to authorize EasyPower while you are in a remote location from the network where the license key is installed.
- For new installations, install EasyPower version 9.6 or later first, and then proceed to step 2.
For existing installations, start with step 2.
- Open a browser and access the Sentinel Admin Control Center (http://localhost:1947).
- Select Configuration from the left sidebar and then click the Access to Remote License Managers tab.
- Select the Aggressive Search for Remote Licenses check box.
- In the Remote License Search Parameters box, type the IP addresses of the computers that have licenses available. Press ENTER after each address so each appears on its own line.
- Click Submit. Within a couple of minutes, the licenses will appear in the Sentinel Keys section.
- The first time you start EasyPower, you will be prompted to enter your authorization code. Select the authorization code you want to use.