New EasyPower device library updates are uploaded to the EasyPower website at the beginning of each month. Updated libraries include new device models that were added to the standard library (Stdlib.mdb) since the last update.
There are separate libraries available for each EasyPower version.You must have a current maintenance plan to have access to the latest library updates.
- The updated library overwrites your existing library. We recommend that you make a copy of your existing library and save it in different folder before you update your library.
- If you have custom models (models you created) in your current library, make a copy of your existing Stdlib.mdb file before you download the updated library from the EasyPower website. Custom models can be imported later using the library import utility.
To download an updated library, follow the steps below
- Make a backup copy of your existing library. To identify the location of the library, in EasyPower, open Tools > Options > File Locations. The file location appears next to Default Device Library.
- Close EasyPower.
- Open a web browser and browse to:
- Provide your EasyPower serial number, and then click Submit. You must have a current maintenance plan to have access to the library updates.
- Under the Library Updates section for your version of EasyPower, select the link to download the file for your version.
- When the download is complete, double-click on the file to extract the library file to the default library location identified in step 1.
- If you need to import custom models, you can do so now.