EasyPower appears to have been installed and the Sentinel HASP dongle is plugged into your machine or is accessible through the network, but the product activation fails with the error “Please attach your hardware key to continue." This can occur if the HASP drivers and services were not successfully installed.
To resolve this issue, install the latest HASP drivers, as follows:
- In your web browser, open https://sentinelcustomer.gemalto.com/sentineldownloads/?s=&c=End+User&p=Sentinel+HASP+HL&o=all&t=all.
- Download the Sentinel HASP/LDK - Windows GUI Run-time Installer.
- When the download is complete, extract the Sentinel_LDK_run-time_Setup.zip file.
- In the Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_setup folder, double-click on HASPUserSetup.exe.
- Follow the prompts to run the installation.
Note: You must agree to the support agreement to continue the download.