- From within the EasyPower software.
- From the EasyPower company website.
Updating Your Software from Within EasyPower
- Open EasyPower, and from the Tools tab, click Update.
- In the EasyPower Update window, click Start Download.
- When the download is complete, click Install.
Note: If your maintenance is expired, you will receive a message that states "Could not determine if maintenance is active." To renew an expired maintenance agreement, contact email@example.com or call us at (503)655-5059.
Updating Your Software from the EasyPower Company Website
- In your web browser, browse to http://easypower.com/.
- Click Product Updates from the menu on the left.
- Enter your Serial Number. If you do not know your serial number, it is available from within EasyPower by clicking File > About EasyPower.
- If your maintenance is current, you will see an EasyPower Updates page. Select the product you want to update to begin the download.
- When the download is complete, click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
Note: If your maintenance is expired or the serial number is invalid, you will receive a message. Enter the correct serial number or contact EasyPower to renew your maintenance.